I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
RMO Specialist Paediatric Doctor ( PICU )
My client are actively looking to expand the permanent rota of specialist Paediatric SPR doctors on the Paediatric Intensive Care Unit rota based at various London locations.
This role will work in a small team of specialist medical professionals and will play a vital role in managing the medical care with our PICU area.
Duties & Responsibilities
* This is a busy unit with a vast range of children's complex cases, you will fully assist the consultants and specialist nursing staff to ensure a high standard of patient care is delivered.
* You will have the opportunity to work closely with specialist Child Health Teaching Consultants and to ensure that children' treatment and their families needs are met.
* This will also include, updating patient records, completing drug charts, clerking admissions, undertaking certain medical procedures as required such as; venepuncture, setting up an intravenous infusion, inserting a urinary catheter, arterial blood sampling, or ECGs
* You will also take part in ward audits, education, training and research to continuous improve and strive for excellence, for staff and patients.
Skills & Experience
* MBBS or equivalent medical qualification
* Registered with the GMC
* Successful completion of MRCPCH Part 1 A and B or equivalent
* Holds a current licence to practice.
* Paediatric Intensive Care Unit qualifications and experience
Ref: RMO (PICU)
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England£ 76761 - 103490 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th February 2018
£ 76761 - 103490 Per yearPart timePermanentPosted 12th February 2018Closes 12th March 2018Ref 19536859
Consultant - Occupational Health Physician Permanent PositionPart Time - Tuesday - Thursday Salary - £76,761 - £103,490 Depending o...
Southampton, Hampshire, England£ 70000 - 100000 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th February 2018
£ 70000 - 100000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th February 2018Closes 10th March 2018Ref 12530
Ophthalmology Surgeon 40 Hours Hampshire Salary up to £ [... Click Apply...] Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Ophthalm...