I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
My Client, an award winning London based Private Hospital requires an SPR level experienced Doctor with experience in Critical Care/ITU and Anaesthesia.
This role will work in a small team of RMOs working at Registrar level and will play a vital role in managing the medical care with our Critical Care areas.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with specialist Consultants and Nursing professionals to ensure that patients' treatment and care needs are met.
This is an excellent learning environment to excel your knowledge with a diverse range of specialist patients.
Duties & Responsibilities
* This is a very busy unit a vast range of complex case patients, you will fully assist the consultants and specialist nursing staff to ensure a high standard of patient care is delivered.
* The role requires management of Critical Care patients including those with multi organ failure, requiring cardiopulmonary support including intubation, ventilation and management of arrhythmias.
* This will also include, updating patient records, completing drug charts, clerking admissions, undertaking certain medical procedures as required such as; venepuncture, setting up an intravenous infusion, inserting a urinary catheter, arterial blood sampling, or ECGs
* You will also take part in ward audits, education, training and research to continuous improve and strive for excellence, for staff and patients.
Skills & Experience
* MBBS medical qualification
* Fully registered with the GMC and current licence to practice.
* Evidence of successful completion foundation training/competences
* Post holder must hold current ALS certificate
* Good inter-personal skills with an ability to work co-operatively in a multidisciplinary setting
* Ability to work effectively within a team environment & on own initiative
* Evidence of specialist training Critical Care/ITU and Anaesthesia ST3 and above FICM/FPM/RCoA - desirable
Working in this role would be ideal for a SPR Level Doctor who aspires to have a consultant career in Critical Care. This opportunity will provide pre-CMT valuable experience working with world renowned specialist consultants, pioneering private practice treatments and medical advancements in complex care.
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England£ 76761 - 103490 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th February 2018
£ 76761 - 103490 Per yearPart timePermanentPosted 12th February 2018Closes 12th March 2018Ref 19536859
Consultant - Occupational Health Physician Permanent PositionPart Time - Tuesday - Thursday Salary - £76,761 - £103,490 Depending o...
Southampton, Hampshire, England£ 70000 - 100000 Per yearPermanentPosted 8th February 2018
£ 70000 - 100000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 8th February 2018Closes 10th March 2018Ref 12530
Ophthalmology Surgeon 40 Hours Hampshire Salary up to £ [... Click Apply...] Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Ophthalm...