I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Durham, Durham, England
Job Title: MSK Physiotherapist
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (shift rota system)
Contract Type: Permanent
Ellis Jackson Recruitment is one of the leading specialist recruitment consultancies in the UK & Ireland.
We are currently seeking an experienced Physiotherapist to work for one of the UK's leading providers of musculoskeletal treatment within the private sector. This nationwide organisation is well known for their unique approach to rehabilitation.
As a Physiotherapist, you will be at the forefront of the company providing an exceptional level of treatment to all patients. General duties will include:
- Providing telephone case management and health promotion alongside face to face physiotherapy
- Developing open and honest relationships with all patients
- Identifying biopsychosocial risk factors which contribute to common patient problems
- Supporting Senior staff in the day to day running of the centre
- Maintaining evidence of continual professional development
In order to be considered for the role you will need:
- A Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Full registration with the HCPC/CSP
- Extensive experience within an MSK (musculoskeletal) setting
- Ability to train and develop junior staff
- A passion and desire to deliver exceptional levels of care and support to all patients
- Experience in Occupational Physiotherapy (desirable)
Alongside a competitive starting salary, all employees receive:
- Enhanced Annual Leave Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Discrepancy Sick Pay
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Death in service insurance
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity and adoption schemes
- Industry leading CPD training
- Fantastic working environment and scope for progression
To find out more about this opportunity please apply now or call Applyto speak to one of our specialist health and social care consultants today.