I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
A leading care provider is seeking a Registered Care Home Manager for a nurse led residential service in Leeds, which provides care and support for adults with Neuro-disabilities, brain injury, stroke and enduring mental health conditions.
They require a Registered Manager who will support the challenging demands of the service users, and motivate the staff to maintain the quality of care.
Salary is £42,000 per annum
Plus a bonus scheme based on targets at the service
Key skills and Competencies:
* Previous experience managing care homes
* Profit and Loss experience
* Hold a ?good' or ?outstanding' CQC report
* Preferably nurse qualified, but not essential
* New commissioning experience would be advantageous
* Good understanding of complex needs and mental health conditions
* Excellent communication skills
* Commercially strong with good business development knowledge and experience
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: JCE: RMR - 4706