I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Reigate, Surrey, England
Adults Senior Occupational Therapist - Permanent - Reigate & Banstead, Surrey - £39,270
About the Team:
* A Social Care Locality Team are looking for a Senior Occupational Therapist to join their friendly team in Reigate & Banstead.
* The team provide support to vulnerable adults and their carers in a community based setting.
* A new approach for this Adult Social Care team means new opportunities to deliver better services to more people than ever before. Their service has been refreshed and refocused and now is an especially exciting time to join.
About the Role:
* As a senior member of the team, you will have an influence on the future development of the service.
* You'll bring the reablement ethos to life, leading holistic assessments of social care needs and planning support across a dedicated caseload.
* In all that you do, you'll promote independence, choice and control.
* You will take every opportunity to support and develop those around you. You will work closely with families and carers, and you'll play a vital role in supporting people from diverse backgrounds, with a wide range of needs.
* The role comes with competitive benefits and is the opportunity to help create one of the best Occupational Therapy services in the country.
Requirements for the Role:
* Applicants must hold a professional occupational therapy qualification (degree or diploma)
* You will have maintain current registration with the HCPC and adhere to HCPC standards for conduct, performance and ethics.
* You will have proven, excellent, supervisory skills and a proactive, person-centred approach to your work.
* A substantial contemporary post-registration track record, including routine experience of complex casework and risk assessment is crucial.
* Applicants will need to have the willingness and ability to travel across Surrey in accordance with the demands of the work and the job profile.
If you meet the requirements for this role, and are ready to make a progressive move with your career with a fantastic council, please apply today for the chance to join the team and make a difference.