I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Our client, independent community pharmacy business who firmly believe that to serve the community requires a constant commitment and professional attitude to its healthcare needs, currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced pharmacy dispenser or technician.
The right candidate will be highly motivated by the opportunity to contribute to the success and growth of this pharmacy business. You will be customer-focused and enjoy delivering a high quality Pharmacy service and building lasting relationships.
Reporting directly to the Pharmacist Manager, your support is vital to the pharmacist in the provision of advanced and enhanced services. You will be part of a small, hard-working and compact team, and will be involved in developing relationships with patients and healthcare organisations in order to ensure that the most effective customer service is delivered.
* NVQ Level II Dispenser / NVQ III Technician
* Ideally 2 years' experience
* Methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks
* Maintain up to date continuing professional development records and training
* High level of concentration
* Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
* Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
* Ability to work effectively to deadlines
* Excellent team working skills
* IT literate
Benefits: Annual leave allowance as well as professional support and development