I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Bishops Wood Hospital in Northwood has a vacancy for a Senior Clinical Pharmacist to join their team of staff in the Oncology department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Oncology and haematology experience mandatory
* Degree in Pharmacy MPharm, BSc or BPharm.
* Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council as a pharmacist.
* Knowledge of General Pharmaceutical Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice.
* Post graduate clinical diploma in clinical pharmacy (hospital) or equivalent experience.
* Minimum 3 years registration & 2 years within a hospital environment.
Duties of this role include:
* To provide pharmaceutical expertise and input to the care of the patients within a BMI hospital. Supporting the pharmacy department to deliver an excellent medicine management service to all customers, supervising the procurement, preparation, dispensing and distribution of medicines. To supervise junior staff members in the delivery of the medicine management service, and where necessary to assume responsibility for specialist clinical service.
* Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
* Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
* Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Birmingham, West Midlands, England£ 35 - 60 Per hourBank...Posted 19th February 2018
£ 35 - 60 Per hourPart timeBank...Posted 19th February 2018Closes 19th March 2018Ref HC Birmingham CP
Staff Type: Clinical Pharmacist, Independent PrescriberHours: Flexible, Locum Work.Salary: £35 - £60 per hour including holiday pay...