I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Abergavenny, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales
Are you looking for your first role in Orthopaedics in the UK? If so HCL are recruiting for the ideal role! I am recruiting for 2 SHO level positions in Trauma and Orthopaedics for a Hospital in Wales.
Overseas applicants with suitable experience are encouraged to apply, and any NHS experience would be beneficial. Ideally the department would be looking for applicants to start working as soon as possible
To hit the ground running they would want you to have:
• Minimum 1 years experience working in Orthopaedics
• GMC Registration completed or in application
• ATLS would be advantageous
In return they will offer you:
• Excellent Salary
• Access to the Education Centre and opportunity to be involved in Departmental Audit Projects
• Experience in theatres and clinics
• Opportunity to work in a Diverse and multi disciplinary team
• The chance to work in a beautiful location in the UK close to the bustling Welsh Capital City.