Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Reablement - Harrow - £25-£30ph
We are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join the reablement team with one of our clients in Harrow.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be required to provide preventative support to a range of Reablement Service Users, operating in people's homes in the community.
These services will be organised, monitored and reviewed to meet the needs identified within the resources available and to promote independence, in accordance with current legislation, and with the policy and practice of the local authority.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding and varied work
- A chance to develop and implement change
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- To be the allocated Occupational Therapist for adults and children with physical disabilities.
- assessing, developing, reviewing and monitoring individual care plans in relation to adaptations, equipment, and moving and handling for independent living.
- To be responsible for commissioning services for the provision of adaptations and equipment in order to enable clients and their carers to develop full potential for independent living.
- This will also include liaison with voluntary and statutory bodies both locally and nationally.
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of….
- Good knowledge and understanding of legislation
- Working in a community setting
- Rehabilitation and assessments experience
- Intermediate care practice
- Falls management skills
- Knowledge of the current policies toward Safeguarding, Risk Assessment/Management and choice and control
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy