Practice manager - Occupational Therapist - Newham - £32ph
We are currently looking for a practice manager of Occupational Therapy to join the team with one of our social services clients in Newham.
The successful Occupational Therapist will support the manager, team and service by holding professional responsibility for the work undertaken by Occupational Therapy and Social Work staff who are providing the assessment and care management Occupational Therapy support to Adult Social Care.
The effective Occupational Therapist has line management responsibility for 8 - 12 FTE members of staff and will deputise for the Team Manager and the Group Manager when required to do so.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Easily accessible on public transport
- Working within a supportive multidisciplinary team
- Supporting the managers and leading the team
- Coaching , mentoring and supporting OTs, OTAs and OT students
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Providing an adult person centred service.
- Ensuring that arrangements change to take into account the individual context of each customer, ensuring that all staff working for the team taking into account language, religion, culture and disability.
- Ensuring OT's/ social workers and other staff pro-actively engage and build positive relationships with partners across all sectors to deliver joined up services.
- Working in partnership with customers, carers and their families to identify needs.
- Respecting confidentiality at all times.
- Representing the Service's interests in a range of organisational, internal and external, settings (such as Court, Local Authority, NHS or private organisational settings).
As an Occupational Therapist, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy