I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Worcester, Worcestershire, England
BMI Droitwich Spa Hospital in Droitwich Spa is part of BMI Healthcare , Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for an Imaging Lead to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
* Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience within a multi-modality imaging department.
* A wide general radiographic background with expertise in one or more specialised area.
* Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
* Aware of College of Radiographers and HCPC Code of Conduct / Accountability.
* Knowledge of IRMER and IRR17Regulations.
* Literacy and numeracy competence at level 2 or equivalent.
Duties of this role include:
* Overseeing day to day clinical service delivery, with a high degree of professionalism; ensuring effective deployment of staff and provision of a high quality, responsive, patient focused service.
* Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
* Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
* Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
* Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
* Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
* Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
* To ensure that high quality, responsive Diagnostic Imaging services are delivered to meet the needs of all customers and the business
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
KERRY, Kerry, Ireland€ 32000 - 45000 Per yearContractPosted 16th February 2018
€ 32000 - 45000 Per yearFull timeContractPosted 16th February 2018Closes 16th March 2018Ref MX31
Are you a recently qualified radiographer with 0-3 years experienced and an interest in progressing your career in a dynamic, techn...