I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Chiltern Hospital in Great Missenden has a vacancy for a Senior Radiographer to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
We have bank shifts available in BMI Chiltern, Shelburne and Paddocks Hospitals in South Bucks. The department is open from 07h30 - 21h30 all staff work within these times. Therefore evening shifts are available
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
* Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
* A general radiographic background / training.
* IT systems familiarity e.g. RIS / PACS.
* Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
* Aware of College of Radiographers and HCPC Code of Conduct / Accountability.
* Knowledge of Radiation Regulations.
Duties of this role include:
* Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
* Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
* Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
* Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
* Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
KERRY, Kerry, Ireland€ 32000 - 45000 Per yearContractPosted 16th February 2018
€ 32000 - 45000 Per yearFull timeContractPosted 16th February 2018Closes 16th March 2018Ref MX31
Are you a recently qualified radiographer with 0-3 years experienced and an interest in progressing your career in a dynamic, techn...