I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's St Edmunds Hospital has a vacancy for a Healthcare Assistant (Bank) to join their team of staff in the Outpartients/Pre-assessment department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Care Certificate.
* NVQ Level 1 and/or be willing to work towards NVQ Level 2 (Healthcare specific) or equivalent.
* Willing to work towards NVQ Level 3 (Healthcare specific) or equivalent
* Previous experience in a Healthcare Assistant role.
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with customers in challenging situations.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work in a team, and using own initiative.
* Punctual and reliable.
* Experience in a Healthcare Environmant
Duties of this role include:
* To work as an integral part of the nursing and Multi-disciplinary team, providing a high standard of patient centred care, meeting the needs of patients, consultants and colleagues.
* Working within the multi-disciplinary team to deliver care, maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users under the supervision of a Registered Practitioner.
* Demonstrate competence in the role of Healthcare Assistant within the scope of your working areas.
* Working towards agreed objectives and demonstrating BMI behaviours at all time.
* Work alongside multi-disciplinary team to provide safe and high quality care provision for patients.
* Support colleagues and senior staff to help promote good team morale, leading my example with one's own professional behaviour.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.