I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Orpington, Greater London, England
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals and clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Lead Theatre Practitioner – Scrub to join their team
This is a time permanent role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Mentorship in Practice or equivalent
• Experience in a senior theatre role.
• Experience in orthopaedic, gynaecology and general surgery at a senior level
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Good mentor/coaching skills.
• Application of knowledge of specialised procedures and equipment used in the Operating Theatre
• Staff management
• Experience in undertaking appraisals
Duties of this role include:
• To have shared responsibility for the leadership and operational management of the Theatre Department.
• As a skilled member of the senior theatre team, to deliver and ensure that standards of patient care are consistently provided and maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies
• To assist with the management of the theatre department under the direction of the Clinical Service Manager: Theatres.
• Responsible for co-ordinating and leading a team of staff in Theatres to deliver skilled and high quality peri-operative care.
• Check Operating lists and booking forms in advance to organise any special equipment required. Liaise with Consultants and companies to ensure correct instruments and implants and equipment is ordered and received
• Plan and organise operating lists with Consultants and secretaries
• To undertake scrub and circulating duties with theatres
Salary and Benefits:
The position offers a competitive starting salary of £36,000 to £40,000 per annum which may be negotiable dependant on experience plus enhancements and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Private Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
Please call Maxine or further information on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.