I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Poole, Dorset, England
New health assessment and reporting job opportunity based in Poole
Applications welcomed from: Occupational Therapists, RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurses, Physiotherapist and, Paramedics,
Hours: Permanent, Full-time (part time may be available).
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 + benefits, excellent career opportunities
SJB Medical are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a successful and established private healthcare company specialising in occupational health and rehabilitation services, based across the South West. We are currently seeking RGN, RMN and RNLD Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Paramedics to work as Clinical Assessors based in Poole.
Joining a small team, you will conduct face to face functional assessments and medical examinations on individuals with a variety of physical and mental health conditions. Following assessments, you will produce an objective, professional report detailing how the individual’s activities of daily living are being affected by their condition or impairment. You will be provided with a comprehensive training programme and be exposed to excellent opportunities for career development.
Both full-time (37 hours per week) and part-time roles (22.5 or 30 hours per week) are available.
- Competitive £32,000 starting salary + excellent benefits including convenient and predictable office based working hours (no weekends, nights or bank holidays)
- Multi-stage training process (e-learning, classroom based and mentorship)
- Professional registration fee reimbursement and protected CPD
- Opportunities to progress your career within a varied role in a successful healthcare organisation that provides a diverse range of health assessment services
- 2 years’ post registration experience
- IT and typing skills
- Excellent clinical knowledge gained within a broad range of healthcare settings
- Strong attention to detail and experience of working to productivity and quality measures
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, expanding organisation with excellent career progression opportunities.
Simply click to apply, or call Ryan Lomas on Apply.