I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Opportunity for a Psychiatrist to join a leading private multi-disciplinary healthcare facility in Vietnam. The foreign-operated facility offers comprehensive medical care to both the local and expat community.
You would be assisting patients by evaluating medical and psychological conditions, developing and implementing psychotropic medications, monitoring and evaluating treatment results in adults, teenagers and children.
Qualifications and Skills Requirement:
• University Degree
• Fluent in English
• Excellent communications skills
• Licence to practice in Home Country
• Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
• Minimum 3 years’ experience
• US$ Applypm (net) plus additional benefits such as flights and medical cover.
• 1 year contract (annually renewable)
• Standard working hours: 44hrs per week (5.5 days/week)
We would provide support and guidance throughout the process. Licence and Visas will be arranged by the facility