I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
We are looking for an inspirational Deputy Director of Care Operations for a National/Nationwide role. This is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional care provider, who have won several awards for their state of the art care services. Their services include Older People, Dementia, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, End of Life Care, Respite and Acquired Brain Injuries in a wide range of settings.
As the Deputy Director of Care of Care Operations, you will be pivotal in providing the strategic direction, leadership and management of all operational services nationally so extensive travel is a given with this role.
· You will need at least five years’ experience at a Senior Level within the Health & Social Care Sector.
· A proven track record in improving service quality standards and achieving excellence.
· A thorough understanding of developing business cases, budgets, strategies.
· Excellent understanding & Experience of the care sector regulatory framework.
· Outstanding operational management skills
· An inspirational leader
· Someone that understands the current and future challenges of the sector.
If you have a proven track record at a Senior Operations Management/Director level within the Health & Social Care Sector please click on apply or contact one of our team who will talk you through the vacancy in more detail.
London, Greater London, England£ 24,000 - 24,000 Per yearPermanentPosted 4th January 2018
£ 24,000 - 24,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 4th January 2018Closes 4th February 2018Ref RE/HQ00019940
Clinic Coordinator - Specialist Ophthalmic Clinic Clinic Coordinator Ophthalmic Clinic £24,000 + Excellent Com...