I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Luton, Bedfordshire, England
Locum Speech and Language Therapist
If you enjoy supporting children overcome challenges and reach their full potential, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. As well as working with a top NHS Trust in the area, we are able to offer an attractive hourly rate.
You will be working alongside a supportive team in a lively, dynamic environment. Though this role is challenging, it is rewarding due to the difference you will make to people's lives.
There are a variety of positions within the Bedfordshire region. All positions can be discussed if flexibility is required regarding the working days.
1) B6 Special schools therapist Bedfordshire (3 days)
2) B6 Special schools therapist Luton (3 days)
3) B5/6 Community therapist Luton and South Bedfordshire (full time)
4) B5/6 Community therapist Luton (3 days)
5) B5/6 Community therapist Bedfordshire (5 days)
6) B6 Pre school special needs Special needs
7) B7 Highly specialist therapist Luton (pre school special needs including dysphagia)
8) B6/7 Children's Centres and Local Authority training
- Degree in Speech and Language Therapy or equivalent
- Member of the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work flexibly, under direction and independently where necessary
- Car driver with own transport
Are you thinking about a change in your career? Whether you are an existing locum or you are new to the locum market and are exploring your options, we have opportunities that are exciting, well paid and flexible.
In addition to this particular role, we currently have contracts 2 - 6+ months available working within the NHS, social services, schools and private organisations. We have posts for Bands 5, 6 and 7 locums.
Being a preferred supplier to numerous NHS trusts, we can give you access to a wide range of vacancies. Other benefits of our brilliant rewards package include:
- Flexible hours, weekdays and weekends
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free training
- Contributory pension
- Referral scheme
- Help with sourcing accommodation and travel, if required
- Dedicated Randstad consultant - one point of contact
- Weekly payroll
I have over 14 years experience recruiting Speech and Language Therapists. Most of the positions we offer can be negotiated in terms of the working hours per week and the start and finish times. We will listen to your requirements to try to make our positions fit in with any other commitments you may have.
If this particular role does not sound quite right for you, we have a wide selection of roles across the country that may not be advertised. We are also able to source a particular role to suit your requirements, so whether you work with children or adults in any particular speciality, please get in touch to see how we can support you!
We are a contracted CCS and H.T.E Framework supplier with access to hundreds of live Speech and Language Therapy jobs on a daily basis.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.