I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Antrim, Antrim, Northern Ireland
Urgent requirement for a consultant in General Medicine, Locum/Perm Bookings, Northern Ireland, up to £85/hr
Merco Medical is an award winning London based 15-year-old specialist medical and healthcare staffing agency. Our hospitals division supplies to Trusts across the UK through various national framework agreements. We are currently supporting Trusts that have ad-hoc and on-going locum requirements.
If you are looking for flexibility and well-paid locum bookings, then contact us for an exploratory conversation about how we can maximise the reward for your availability.
We have locum bookings in General Medicine across Northern Ireland. If you have UK or overseas General Medicine experience, we can quickly secure work for you.
• General Medicine bookings available in Northern Ireland
• Earn up to £85 per hour
• Ad-hoc and regular bookings available
• Contracts also available – up to 6 months
• We may be able to secure mileage and accommodation for you too
• Mixed shift patterns available
To be considered for this post, you must have the following:
• Membership of Royal College of Physicians United Kingdom / Ireland or equivalent qualification / training.
• Must have 7 years’ experience in General Medicine 1 year of which must have been in acute medicine
• Must hold or be eligible to hold Full Registration with GMC (London).
• Experience of Working in the NHS/HSE
Joining Merco means you have a choice of bookings, you will be paid well and you will be paid promptly, every week. Our experienced registrations team will process your application quickly so you are able to start working as soon as possible.
Ref: Consultant-Gen Med
Birmingham, West Midlands, EnglandContractPosted 15th January 2018
Full timeContractPosted 15th January 2018Closes 15th February 2018Ref Consultant Radiologist MSK
Locum Consultant Radiologist MSK | West Midlands Posted on Posted 2 hours ago Location West Midlands Contract 6 Month Salary Compet...