I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Warrington, Cheshire, England
Senior Occupational Therapist - Warrington - Up to £30,000
About the Team:
* This hospital in Warrington is a state of the art purpose built facility, designed to meet the needs of patients with physical disabilities and/or sensory impairment.
* The multidisciplinary team provide assessment and treatment packages, adopting a recovery-led, and rehabilitation model.
About the Role:
* This position requires you to work as an integral member of the multi-disciplinary team, as well as independently managing a defined caseload.
* You will provide leadership and support to junior staff. Additionally, you will have the opportunity and support to further your own learning and development, through participation in Professional Development planning.
* You will work with patients to identify Occupational Therapy goals as part of an overall care plan.
* You will plan and implement individual and/or group interventions.
* This role has several perks including; Daytime and weekday shifts; Pension scheme; Life insurance; Health cash plan; CPD; Long service rewards; Attendance rewards; Free Parking.
Requirements for the Role:
* Applicants must have a degree in Occupational Therapy, and current, valid registration with the HCPC.
* Additionally, you must have some experience in a relevant setting, and ideally, you will have experience supervising.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity to join a Private Healthcare provider. If you meet the requirements for this especially rewarding role, and are ready to make a progressive move with your career, please apply today.