I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Rochdale, Greater Manchester, England
BMI Highfield Hospital in Rochdal e is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Radiographer to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered with HPC
* BSc degree in diagnostic radiography or equivalent qualification to meet registration.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Basic Computer Skills
Duties of this role include:
* To perform radiological procedures within the department, on the ward and in theatres as required, in accordance with departmental protocols and Ionising Radiation Medical Exposure Regulations (IRMER).
* To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Imaging Department.
* Assist in the delivery of patient care.
* Contribute to quality improvement
* Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self, undertake appropriate mandatory training and appropriate CPD.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date