I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Opportunity for an Internal Medicine Physician with experience in the diagnosis and treatment of tropical diseases to join a leading private multi-disciplinary healthcare facility in Vietnam. The foreign-operated facility offers comprehensive medical care to both the local and expat community.
Candidate would be required to perform a variety of tasks including examining patients, ensuring proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and recovery. Requesting tests and referring patients to specialists when necessary. Able to perform escort duties for medical evacuations and be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field. Perform Medical Director duties when required.
Qualifications and Skills required:
• MD Degree
• Valid licence to practice in home country
• Current ACLS; ATLS certification
• Fluent in English with good interpersonal skills
• Min 5 years’ experience working in either a Hospital or busy
• Experience working in a Management role
• Experience in metabolic diseases and tropical diseases
• US$7 000 – 8 500pm (net) plus additional benefits such as return
flights, medical cover, malpractice insurance etc.
• 1 year contract (annually renewable)
• Standard working hours: 44hrs (5.5 days/week)
We would provide ongoing support and guidance throughout the process. Licence and Visas will be arranged by the facility