I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Opportunity for a PICU Consultant to join a leading JCI accredited private multi-disciplinary hospital based in Saudi Arabia.
• Recognised Medical Degree
• CCT/CCST/American Board Certification/Facharzt (or equivalent)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience post CCT
• Active licence to practice in home country (GMC Specialist Registration or equivalent)
• Experience working in a JCI Accredited Hospital would be advantageous.
• Please note Saudi Arabia standard working hours involves a 6 day working week (48hrs/week)
• Minimum two year contract
• Excellent salary package on offer including tax free salary, furnished accommodation, return flights, medical, 25 days annual vacation, education assistance for 2 dependent children under 18yrs, family visa (flights, visa, medical benefits for spouse and 2 dependent children under 18yrs)
• Licence and visa will be arranged
• Ongoing support and guidance provided throughout the hiring and relocation process
Birmingham, West Midlands, EnglandContractPosted 15th January 2018
Full timeContractPosted 15th January 2018Closes 15th February 2018Ref Consultant Radiologist MSK
Locum Consultant Radiologist MSK | West Midlands Posted on Posted 2 hours ago Location West Midlands Contract 6 Month Salary Compet...