Physiotherapist - Paediatrics - NHS - Bridgend- £30 - £32ph
We are currently looking for a specialist paediatrics physiotherapist with substantial experience of community paediatrics to work in a community role based in South Wales. The ideal physiotherapist will have good experience of paediatrics. School, clinic & home visits are required and use of a car and a driving licence are essential. The role is full time and will initially go on for 2/3 months with good chance of extension.
Benefits as a Physiotherapist:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Fantastic Management and peer supervision.
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have/be:
- Previous NHS experience
- Paediatrics experience
- Community experience
- Must be a car driver
As a Physiotherapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration - essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy