I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
GP’s required to work in Australia, a country offering wonderful work and family life opportunities.
Position available to join a well-established GP practice located around Perth, Australia. The GP will be treating the local community whilst working in a multi-cultural environment.
• Payment per consultation, expected earnings AUD Applykpa
(70% take home AUD350k estimate)
• Guaranteed income of AU$120/hr for first 3 months
• Working Hours: 5 days / 40 hours per week
• 28 days annual leave
• Accommodation would be for candidates expense although it will
be arranged for the first two weeks
• Qualified GP with MRCGP (UK) (or equivalent)
• English as a first language, or IELTS English test (pass mark of
• Current Licence to practice in home country
• Medical Licence to work in Australia must be arranged by the
candidate and at the candidate’s cost
• Visa: 4 year temporary work visa will need to be applied for
• Start date: dependent on visa/licence processing (approx. 6 – 8
WE WILL ASSIST, PROVIDE GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT THROUGHOUT THE LICENCE AND VISA PROCESSING
Lancashire, England£ 30605 - 48123 Per yearPermanentPosted 16th April 2018
£ 30605 - 48123 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 16th April 2018Closes 14th May 2018Ref 687
Speciality Registrar - Respiratory Medicine £30,605 - £48,123 p.a. + benefits University Hospital - North West, England UK experien...