I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
As the leading agency within Health Care recruitment, Seven are inundated with requests for healthcare professionals.
We are looking to recruit high calibre Qualified and experienced Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to work within Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT), based in South West London. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for flexibility and competitive pay.
About the role:
* You will offer CBT interventions to adults experiencing mild mental health issues.
* You should have a clear understanding of CBT approaches and techniques, low intensity/high volume working, and knowledge of current NICE and IAPT guidance.
* To undertake patient-centred interviews
* Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
* Make an assessment of risk the client poses to themselves and others
* Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
In order to be considered for this position is it essential for candidates to hold the post graduate certificate in low intensity IAPT.
* Access to exclusive vacancies
* Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
* Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
* Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
* An assigned consultant
* £500 Refer a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Seven and in return, you can earn £500 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have successfully worked 100 hours or once they have passed their probationary period*.
This job is advertised by Gurmail SIngh; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.