I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Edgbaston, Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Our client is the UK’s largest private hospital group with 59 Hospitals and treatment centres nationwide. They currently have over 10,000 staff and are a magnet for the best healthcare professionals who are looking to grow and advance within their careers.
We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Diagnostic Imaging Clinical Lead to join their team of staff in the Imaging department in their Edgbaston Hospital.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. An on-call commitment is required for this role.
We are inviting applications from candidates who meet the following criterea
• BSc degree in Diagnostic Radiology, or equivalent qualification to meet registration requirements.
• HCPC Registration
• Post registration experience relevant to role.
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• IT skills
Duties of this role include:
• Leading the Edgbaston Imaging Department on a day to day basis
• To perform radiological procedures, within the department, on the ward, in theatre as required, in accordance with department protocols and lonising Radiation (Medical Exposure) regulations (IRMER.)
• To participate in the provision of an efficient and safe Imaging service
• To provide day to day supervision/co-ordination of non HPC registered staff
• To check that all equipment is in good working order before use and report any faults immediately to the appropriate team member.
• To maintain a clean, tidy, and safe working environment.
• To ensure all records are maintained in line with statutory and BMI Healthcare requirements.
• To provide administrative support if required.
• Demonstrates a good working knowledge of own sector, its services, products, and regulatory environment.
• Identifies business benefits by applying knowledge of commercial factors and accountabilities within the scope of role.
• Actions all agreed changes to ensure ongoing service improvement.
• Encourages others to use and maintain resources efficiently and effectively.
• Ascertains and / or anticipates customer requirements to ensure that where possible these are met.
• Explains sensitive or complicated information in a manner focuses on the customer’s perspective and understanding.
• Develop good communication and relationships with colleagues and customers at all levels within the hospital.
• Obtains regular feedback and acts on it to improve customer service.
• Always considers the impact on all customers when making decisions.
• Acts consistently with all regulatory and BMI Hospitals, policies, and procedures relevant to the performance of own role.
The role is full time permanent and offers a competitive salary of £39,000 per annum plus weekday and weekend enhancements. The salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
• 25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays
• Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
• Private Medical insurance
• Life Assurance
• Childcare Vouchers
• Bi-annual health Screening
• Family and Friends Discount on services
• 24 -7 Counselling program.
Please call Maxine for further information or alternatively forward your CV for consideration