I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
BMI Hampshire Clinic Hospital in Basingstoke is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Radiographer to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a PART time role for 30 hours a week . The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* HCPC Registered
* Flexible working patterns
* Experience in DEXA Scanning and Mammography desirable.
* Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
* Aware of College of Radiographers and HCPC Code of Conduct / Accountability.
* Knowledge of Radiation Regulations
* Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
* Able to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively
* Can undertake I.V. contrast injections
Duties of this role include:
* To actively participate in the efficient and safe operation of the Imaging Department, providing a consistent, high quality service to all patients and visitors.
* To carry out general and specialised radiographic procedures within their scope of competence as agreed with the Clinical Services Manager - Imaging / Clinical Lead to high technical and quality standards, assessing patients & interpreting clinical requirements to determine appropriate radiographic techniques.
* Undertake imaging examinations in line with department operational procedures and policies, using techniques that produce the lowest radiation dose to the patient and staff whilst producing high quality, diagnostic images.
* Practise good radiation, protection and safety and observe Local Rules and Systems of Work.
* Comply with departmental IRMER and Radiation Safety Policies & Procedures.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.