I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Belfast, Antrim, Northern Ireland
We currently require a Band 5 or upwards Occupational Therapist with a passion to work with people in a hospital setting? As one of the leading recruiters in Northern Ireland we are looking forward to working with you. A rewarding salary of between £23,700- £29,200 is just one of the benefits on offer for this post in the Belfast area.
The successful Occupational therapist will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Ongoing support from dedicated consultants specialising in Occupational Therapy
- Free training available to update qualifications and training modules
- Competitive Refer-a-Friend Scheme. Earn up to £200 with our new referral scheme
- Provide quality occupational therapy service within programmes of care to meet each individual patient's specific needs.
- Perform assessments of patients with diverse presentations and a range of physical, psychological and social conditions and determine accurate clinical diagnosis of patients.
- Undertake assessment, diagnosis and formulation of the occupational therapy aspect of treatment plans. Hold responsibility for own caseload and work with regular supervision.
- Undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner and liaise with the senior occupational therapy staff and multi-disciplinary teams. Undertake supervision of less experienced staff.
- Partake in evidence-based audit and research projects to further the team's clinical practice.
- Have a BSc in Occupational Therapy or a Diploma of the College of Occupational Therapists.
- Registered with the HCPC
- Willing to undergo Access NI check
- Willing to complete mandatory training
If your an occupational therapist and interested in this post please submit your cv or contact Suzanne Jackson on Apply
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.