I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Ballymena, Antrim, Northern Ireland
We have an exciting new post available at the moment for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist with a passion for working with adults. As one of the leading recruiters in Northern Ireland we are looking forward to working with you. A rewarding salary of between £23,700- £29,200 is just one of the benefits on offer for this post in the Ballymena area.
The successful Speech and Language Therapist will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Ongoing support from dedicated consultants specialising in Speech and Language Therapy
- Free training available to update qualifications and training modules
- Competitive Refer-a-Friend Scheme. Earn up to £200 with our new referral scheme
- To provide specialist assessment, diagnosis and treatment for adults with disorders of communication and/or swallowing problems.
- To be responsible for the assessment, differential diagnosis and the implementation of communication and/or swallowing programmes, seeking advice as appropriate.
- To evaluate outcomes and provide written reports as required.
- To provide information and advice for other members of the interdisciplinary team and encourage their active participation in care plans wherever possible.
- Have a BSc in Speech and Language Therapy
- Registered with the HCPC
- Willing to undergo Access NI check
- Willing to complete mandatory training
- Independent In Dysphagia
If you are a speech and language therapist and interested in this post please submit your cv or contact Suzanne Jackson on Apply
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.