I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Guildford, Surrey, England
BMI Mount Alvernia in Guildford is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. This role is to cover maternity leave on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Chartered Physiotherapist Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
* Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
* Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
* Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools.
* Degree level educated, or equivalent.
* Chartered Physiotherapist with vast postgraduate general Physiotherapy experience and relevant experience in a more specialist area.
* Good team player.
* Energetic, proactive and driven to succeed.
* Attention to detail - ensure accurate recording of data
* Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets.
Duties of this role include:
* To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard.
* Ensuring excellent patient care is promoted within the hospital.
* To provide clinical direction for other physiotherapy staff within the team.
* To provide excellent customer service and promote a professional and caring environment.
* To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks.
* To manage a clinical caseload, to the highest standard in every aspect including assessment, treatment and documentation.
* To undertake other duties delegated by the Clinical Services Manager - Physiotherapy, and to deputise as required, managing the team in line with BMI Healthcare Policies and procedures.
* To recognise, support and develop excellence in MDT working across all relevant hospital departments at both this and other BMI sites.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.