I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Reading, Berkshire, England
Synergy Medical are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Health Care Assistant for a short-term full time contract at a very prestigious private hospital in Reading, Berkshire. Working as part of the hospital's clinical team to provide the highest standards of nursing care to our patients, you will maintain high standards of communication throughout the hospital and make a positive contribution towards the team's pursuit of excellence.
Working within this group of private hospitals you will NOT be impacted with IR35 and PSC working.
To be eligible for this role you will need an NVQ 2 Health and Social Care and ideally previous experience working within a rehab setting.
Synergy Medical will work with you to make your registration experience as smooth as possible, so we can support you in meeting the compliance requirements for this role, which includes appropriate referencing and mandatory training.
Synergy Medical is approved to supply candidates on the CCS and CPP NHS Frameworks to the NHS and can offer the following to successful candidates:
* Good pay rate with enhanced rates at the weekends
* Free mandatory training as required
* All Registration costs met by Synergy Medical
* Flexible hours to suit your needs and availability
* Access to our exclusive candidate web site which allows you to see your timesheets, payroll amounts and shifts worked
* Same day same pay service with no charge for processing timesheets
* Referral scheme - earn £250 per candidate recommended to Synergy Medical
* Fast-track registration where we come to you.
* Committed and friendly consultants waiting for your call
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.