I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
West Bromwich, West Midlands, England
I am currently working on behalf of a market leading Healthcare organisation that is seeking to appoint a Speech and Language Therapist to join their existing staff team in a neurological conditions service in West Bromwich.
The service is gender specific and provides care and support to service users with neurological conditions and those who has suffered brain injuries.
The main duties include:
* Working as part of a multidisciplinary team and support the implementation of the therapeutic and neurobehavioural approach
* Developing and maintaining the SLT service within the unit, reporting to the Head of Speech and Language Therapy and onsite unit manager
* Maintain high standards of clinical care and working within a multi-disciplinary framework
* Ensuring practice is evidence based where possible and is based on national Speech & Language Therapy clinical standards
* Responding to Referals
Key skills required include:
* You will need to be a qualified, HCPC registered, Occupational Therapist
* Experience with an ABI client group and/or associated behavioural difficulties is essential
* A relevant qualification in Dysphagia is preferred, if not already obtained then training can be provided
* Currently operating at Band 6 level or above
* Excellent communication skills on all levels
Salary - £26-32k
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: JHHC - CASBSALT - 2811