I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Boothby Graffoe, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
I am currently working on behalf of a market leading Healthcare organisation that is seeking to appoint a Specialist Occupational Therapist to join their existing staff team and work between 2 specialist services in the Retford & Lincoln area.
The services within the region provides specialist learning disability rehabilitation services for those with learning disabilities, autism and other complex needs.
The role will be fully supported and will join an existing team and providing supervision and professional consultation, guidance and advice to a designated specialist client group. You will be providing Occupational Therapy interventions whilst applying an evidence based, flexible and client-centred approach working within the Clinical Services Team to meet the health and social care needs of clients referred to the company.
It is a full time position where the successful incumbent would spend 3 days at one of the sites and 2 days at the other.
The main duties include:
* Formulating treatment plans in consultation with the service user
* Managing, with support and supervision and prioritise a caseload of service users with complex physical health needs and/or challenging behaviour
* Deliver a clinical service for a complex client group, using a range of skills and knowledge in assessment and intervention methods within a coherent framework
* There is a real need for sensory integration at the level so providing sensory-based strategies to support someone to remain calm, alert and engaged is crucial
* To undertake comprehensive and timely assessments of clients
* To maintain and demonstrate up to date knowledge and skills relevant to the field of practice.
* To take responsibility for ongoing personal and professional development
Key skills required include:
* You will need to be a qualified, HCPC registered, Occupational Therapist
* Experience in the field of Learning Disabilities / Autism is essential
* Currently operating as a Specialist OT (Band 6) or equivalent
* Knowledge of Occupational Therapy assessments and an understanding of OT outcome measures
* Adaptable and creative to meet their needs, and have the skills and ability to work with people that may be difficult to engage and with challenging behaviour patterns.
* Excellent communication skills on all levels
Salary - £30-35k
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: JHHC - CAMLINCOT - 2811