I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
Salary up to £35,000 (negotiable)
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Physiotherapist to join our Physiotherapy team based in their service located in London. We are looking for a qualified and experienced Physiotherapist who is adaptable and self-motivating and a team player who is able to work effectively with colleagues and the wider MDT. The successful candidate will be able to prioritise own workload, balance conflicting demands and tight deadlines and communicate fluently, verbal and written, in English.
Our client is fast growing organisation with a focus on talent management and career progression, therefore, this role will be suited to physiotherapists with an appetite to grow and learn. You will be committed to personal development and able to reflect and critically appraise own performance.
Our client runs a 'Shared decision making' service where experienced clinicians help patients make decisions about their healthcare options. This guides patients make informed choices about their care and understand all the options available to them. Clinicians will be able to develop their skills in motivational interviewing and clinical decision making.
Shared Decision Making - "No decision about me without me"
Biomechanical and rehabilitation treatments
Our clinical teams are actively involved in choosing, monitoring and developing new pathways to deliver excellent patient care.
To provide alternatives to surgery, our team set up patient access to:
- APOS therapy, an innovative gait treatment using foot-worn biomechanical device
- Ossur 'unloader one' knee brace for unicompartmental OA
- Non-invasive pain pathways
We monitor the outcomes of these treatments and undertake audits to understand the effects, constantly seeking to empower clinicians to evolve and improve the service.
This role will be suited to physiotherapists with an appetite to grow and learn. We will consider both full time and part time applications.
- To provide and maintain high professional standards as detailed by the CSP.
- To gain valid informed consent and work within a legal framework with all patients including those who lack the capacity to consent to treatment.
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of your work including management of patients in your care; the post holder will actively seek and receive guidance through their line management structure.
- To participate in individual staff appraisal and development review.
Benefits, including but not limited to
- Travel to Work Bus, Tram and Cycle schemes
- Childcare Vouchers
- 27 days Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and Well Being programme