I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Our client is a private healthcare provider, specialising in Mental Health.
A vacancy has arisen for a Family therapist/Psychotherapist based in a site that specialises in three main areas: eating disorders, complex mental health conditions and psychiatric intensive care.
As a Family therapist/Systemic Psychotherapist working in the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) your main duties will be:-
- To undertake specific therapeutic work with patients and their families in response to the clinical need, in a way which coheres with the overall treatment philosophy of the Unit
- Maintaining effective clinical records and casework notes in accordance with developing policy
- Providing evidence-based mental health and systemic psychotherapy services across the hospital
- Conducting systemic assessments, treatment and consultation to client systems including children, young people, their families, carers and professional networks
- Working as a member of the multidisciplinary team (MDT) participating in clinical team meetings and other departmental meetings as necessary
- Attending team meetings aimed at facilitating and enhancing team cooperation and performance
- Providing coaching, training, mentoring and management of junior staff and student placements
- Taking responsibility for own professional & personal development through the performance and development reviews and attending all relevant training
- Ensuring that that all relevant codes of practice and regulations (MHA1983 & Care Standards Act 2000, Children's Act, Human Rights Act) are upheld
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Hold current UKPC registration
- Hold a Qualification as a Family/Systemic Therapist
- Have knowledge and understanding of adolescent development
- Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
- Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of -the service
- Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
- Excellent induction, training and CPD opportunities
- Accredited professional development
- Preceptorship and Mentorship programmes
- Competitive pay rates
- A wide range of rewards and benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance Scheme
At Healthier Recruitment, we are dedicated in finding our candidates their ideal roles. We go above and beyond the basic requirements of our candidates to find roles that not only match their overall package expectations but provide them with an opportunity to secure a position that offers personal fulfilment and the potential to develop within an organisation that shares similar visions and values.
Each and every candidate we work with is different, and therefore we take the time to get to know you and explore the potential career options that suit you best to ensure that your transition into a new role is both a smooth, stress free and enjoyable experience.