Come and work as a Paramedic in the UK with HCL Permanent.
The National Health Service in the UK is one of the most respected worldwide; however, there is a chronic shortage of qualified Paramedics.
We have jobs throughout the whole of North East!
Some locations you might work in are Hartlepool, Peterlee, Coulby Newham, Ashington, Sunderland and Backworth. These are all located a short distance away from the biggest city in the North East – Newcastle, which has been voted the best city in the UK to bring up a family and declared “the most exciting, beautiful and friendly region in the whole of England” by Lonely Planet Guide. Find out more at Apply
Don’t waste your time any longer!
Get in touch today to book your interview slot:
ext 1563 Benefits of working as a Paramedic in UK include:
What we require from you:
- Financial support of £495 towards the HCPC registration as well a further payment f 1-year fee
- Further financial support includes C1 driving license training
- Standard week of 37.5h with opportunity to working overtime
- 25% uplift in pay whilst working unsociable hours and weekends
- 27 days of paid holiday + 8 days of bank holiday (with annual increase of holiday allowance)
- First 5 weeks of free accommodation (for candidates from outside the UK)
- Graduates welcome
- 12 weeks adaptation training, which consists of 6 weeks in class training, as well as 6 weeks of Blue light driving training
- Dedicated and supportive consultant
- Driving license category B (C1/C must be completed before the start date)
- High level of English language
- Bachelor Degree in Paramedic Science
If you are successful at the interview, we will make you a job offer straight away.
So what are you waiting for?
Get in touch with me as soon as possible to get more details!