I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Eastbourne, East Sussex, England
Full Time & FTC
Salary - Band 5 £24,000 - £31,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Our client is actively looking for two Physiotherapists due to internal moves in the Private Hospital. Their MSK team are continuously growing and climbing up the career ladder providing new opportunities regularly.
As a physiotherapist, you'll need to:
* diagnose, assess and treat the clients physical problem/condition;
* develop and review treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques;
* involve parents and carers in the treatment, review and rehabilitation of patients;
* educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
* write patient case notes and reports and collect statistics;
* liaise with other healthcare professionals, such as GPs, occupational therapists and social workers, to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention;
* keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients;
* supervise student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers;
* be legally responsible and accountable;
* be caring, compassionate and professional at all times;
* manage clinical risk.
What to expect
* The work may be physically demanding, with busy caseloads. Although patients' problems may be complex, physiotherapy is often a very rewarding job.
* As a physiotherapist, you're under contractual obligation to maintain patient confidentiality.
* A degree in Physiotheraphy - we welcome applicants from new graduates
* Experience within an MSK Outpatients or Orthopaedic Healthcare role it is desirable