I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Reading, Berkshire, England
Health Care Assistant- BAND 2
Nursing 2000 is currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants for several clients for both temporary and on-going contract assignments within Reading..
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing case load
• Promote best practices as a Healthcare Assistant in health and safety and security
• Assist in maintaining and developing services
• Work autonomously with minimum supervision
Required Skills and Attributes:
• Will be successful at working in a team
• Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
• Possess training requirements for Healthcare Assistants
• Demonstrate principles of accountable practice
• Must have minimum 6 months NHS or Private hospital experience
• Must have a Care Certificate
• Must have a NVQ Level 3
• Must be a car driver
Additional Benefits of this position:
• On-site Parking for car drivers
• On-going contract work available
• Easily accessible to public transport commuters
• Mileage is payable