Are you a qualified Paramedic with Bachelor degree in Paramedic Science looking for a new change? Or looking to start your career as a newly qualified Paramedic in the UK?
Well, look no more!
I am currently working with a number of different Ambulance Trust across the whole of the UK, and I will be more than happy to help you find your new dream job as a Paramedic. Benefits of working as a Paramedic in the UK include:
What we require from you:
- Financial support of £495 towards the HCPC registration as well a further payment f 1-year fee
- Further financial support includes C1 driving license training
- Standard week of 37.5h with opportunity to working overtime
- 25% uplift in pay whilst working unsociable hours and weekends
- 27 days of paid holiday + 8 days of bank holiday (with annual increase of holiday allowance)
- First 5 weeks of free accommodation (for candidates from outside the UK)
- Graduates welcome
- 12 weeks adaptation training, which consists of 6 weeks in class training, as well as 6 weeks of Blue light driving training
- Dedicated and supportive consultant
- Driving license category B (C1/C must be completed before the start date)
- High level of English language
- Bachelor Degree in Paramedic Science
So if any of this sounds good to you and you are ready for this change or new start, get in touch with me as soon as you can!
Send your CV over with a correct phone number and I will call you the moment I receive it.
Don't waste your time, we are here for you!