I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
St Albans, Hertfordshire, England
A St Albans private hospital is currently recruiting for 2 experienced physiotherapists, one to work as Inpatient Physiotherapist, and the other to work as Senior MSK Physiotherapist.
Applicants for both positions should meet the following criteria:
• Chartered Physiotherapist with current CSP membership and HCPC registration
• Demonstrate significant post-graduate experience within a general hospital setting, relevant to the role
• Proactive, enthusiastic and possess strong planning and risk management skills
• Have experience of mentoring and teaching junior staff and demonstrate a commitment to your own professional development and that of others
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The hospital is offering:
• Very competitive annual salaries from £25,000 to £36,000 depending on experience + enhancements where applicable
• Flexible shift patterns
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private healthcare and life assurance
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London and The Home Counties, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.