I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Croydon, London, Greater London, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in our 58 hospitals in the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's S hirley Oaks Hospital in Croydon has a vacancy for a MSK Physiotherapist to join their team of staff within the Physiotherapy Department on a Bank basis.
Working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
* Must be a Chartered Physiotherapist with postgraduate general hospital experience
* Must be a Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
* Knowledge of registered body and HPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
* Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements
* Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools
* Knowledge of Human Resource policies, tools and techniques, including interviewing, conducting performance reviews and performance coaching
Duties of this role include:
* To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy and treatment to the highest standard
* Provide physiotherapy/ assessment and treatment for Outpatients, inpatients, Sports Medicine and participating in these patients' pre-admission and follow-up care as appropriate
* To provide clinical direction for other physiotherapy staff within the team
* To provide excellent customer service and promote a professional and caring environment
* To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks
* To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally
* To ensure the department maintains BMI Physiotherapy accreditation
* To undertake other duties delegated by the Physiotherapy Manager
* To participate in on call and weekend rota if required
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Being the UK's largest private healthcare provider, BMI Healthcare is able to offer staff excellent training support and progression potential, making this an excellent place to work.