I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bolton, Alnwick, Northumberland, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Beaumont Hospital in Bolton has a vacancy for a Radiographer to join their team of staff in the Imaging Department.
Candidates must be able to work with Philips equipment .
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
* Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
* A general radiographic background / training.
* Good communication skills
* Good organisational skills
* Confidence to work singlehanded
Duties of this role include:
* To perform radiological procedures within the department, on the ward, and in theatre, as required, in accordance with department protocols and lonising Radiation (Medical Exposure) regulations (IRMER To participate in the on-call
* To ensure records are accurate, legible and in accordance with statutory requirements and best practice
* To participate in the on-call rota
* To participate in department and hospital meetings
* To keep up to date with CPD
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.