I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Eastbourne, East Sussex, England
A leading private healthcare provider is currently recruiting for an MSK Advanced Practitioner to work in their Eastbourne hospital, in addition to providing support to the local NHS Foundation Trust and Community MSK Teams.
Our client is happy to consider experienced MSK Physiotherapists working towards AP accreditation who are looking to make the next step in their career, although experience working at AP level is preferred; and applicants should meet the following criteria:
• HCPC registered Physiotherapist with CSP membership
• Extensive experience working in an Outpatient MSK setting with a varied patient mix
• Patient focussed and committed to delivering a high-quality service
• Ideally have completed MSc level studies in MSK physiotherapy
This is a full-time position working days, and you should be flexible in relation to shift patterns and working across more than one site.
The starting salary available depends on experience, with £33,952 to £43,041 offered for those not yet working at Advanced Practitioner level, and up to £54,400 available for experienced working at Advanced Practitioner level, in addition to the following benefits:
• Generous annual leave allowance
• A company pension scheme, private medical and dental plans and life insurance
• An annual bonus scheme
• Ongoing opportunities for training and professional development
• Childcare vouchers and a free meal whilst on duty
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other nursing vacancies in private hospital or clinic settings near you, please call Amy Phelan at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.