I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Chudleigh, Newton Abbot, Devon, England
Excellent Healthcare organisation seeking to appoint an INSPIRING, fully qualified and experienced Clinical Psychologist to work in their CAMHS hospital for young people aged 12 -18 years with a range of mental health disorders including eating disorders and complex needs.
They are looking for someone who has the ability to work autonomously within the context of a multi-disciplinary team, who will contribute to the development and delivery of a clinical psychology service, providing highly specialist psychological assessment, intervention and treatment with a particular focus on systemic and family work.
* Providing a high-quality specialist clinical service, within the multidisciplinary rehabilitation team
* Supervising and supporting neuropsychological assessment and therapy provided by other psychologists, including, trainee, and assistant psychologists
* Contributing to the supervision of psychological therapy provided by other psychologists, including trainee, and assistant psychologists
* Working autonomously within professional guidelines and exercising responsibility for psychological practise within a current caseload.
* Utilising research skills for audit, policy, service development and clinical research
* Implementing policy changes within the neuropsychology service and the wider organisation.
* Hold a current HCPC registration as a Clinical Psychologist
* Hold a post-graduate doctorate in clinical psychology (or its equivalent for those trained prior to 1996 or those in lateral transfer) as accredited by the BPS
* Have eligibility for charted status with the BPS
* Be able to provide evidence based practice of improving patient clinical outcomes
* Have the ability to teach and train others using multimedia materials
* Have an understanding of and practical application of psychology models
* Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
* Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
* Have a legal right to work in the UK
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?