I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Physiotherapist – Full Time - Monday - Friday
PAM Group is a highly experienced Occupational Health and Wellbeing specialist, providing services to more than Apply employees across the UK in both the public and private sector. We have over 10 years’ experience, working with clients to reduce absence and promote health and wellbeing in the workplace. We provide a wide range of services including Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Services, Case Management, Psychological Return to Work Services, Wellbeing Services FCE’s as well as Job Task Analysis.
Due to significant business growth, we are currently looking to employ a MSK/OH Physiotherapist to join our team in Manchester. This role will involve travel around Central and Greater Manchester. Locations to be covered are Central Manchester, Prestwich, Hadfield, Shaw, Heywood & Sale. As a growing organisation this is an exciting time within the business with excellent opportunities for those joining us.
The role will involve:
• Delivering a thorough and detailed assessment, using appropriate clinical techniques and equipment
• Recording the information in line with clients SLA’s and CSP guidelines
• Delivering evidence based intervention / treatment to all patients, in line with CSP, and NICE guidelines, and in accordance with the PAM Wellbeing Treatment pathway
• Providing appropriate advice based on the patient’s medical, social and cultural circumstances
• Formulating and delivering individual physiotherapy treatment programmes and group exercise/education programmes using clinical assessment and reasoning skills
• Formulating treatment plans / goals, assisting and enabling patients to achieve their treatment goals and targets
• Maintaining accurate, comprehensive, contemporaneous patient records in line with CSP standards of practice
The post holder will ideally have the following:
• CSP Registered
• HPC Registered
• Previous MSK experience, ideally 3 years +
• Have previous experience in an OH setting desirable but not essential as training provided
• Effective Communication skills
The Company fully believes in supporting its staff members, and has supported a number of employees through further development courses. PAM Wellbeing also offers an excellent benefits package including:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
• Life Insurance Scheme
• 33 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays
• Mileage allowance
• Childcare vouchers
• Career progression
• Support with CPD and registration fees
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, apply now!
Ref: Physio Manc