I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Harrow, Greater London, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in our 58 hospitals in the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Clementine Churchill Hospital in London has a vacancy for a Radiographer to join their team of staff within the Imaging Department to on a Bank basis.
Working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
* BSC or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
* State Registration - Health Professions Council (HPC)
* Radiographic skills - general - including fluoroscopy, ward and theatre radiography
* Health and safety and radiation protection and safety knowledge.
* Up-to date knowledge of current radiographic techniques and equipment.
* Good customer/patient care skills (verbally).
* Telephone/reception/computer skills.
* Decision making and organisational skills
Duties of this role include:
* To carry out a full range of general and specialised radiographic procedures maintained to high technical and patient care standards, and to apply the lowest radiation doses possible consistent with good diagnostic images, and a safe environment.
* To be involved in and responsible for the efficient and safe operation of the Imaging Centre, and to provide the highest standard of service possible to all our customers.
* Manage and plan individual investigations required, and follow the instructions of the supervisory radiologist/radiographer.
* Produce images to a previously agreed standard, using techniques that produce the lowest radiation dose to the patient and staff.
* Practice good radiation protection and safety, and observe "local rules" and "systems of work".
* To administer Intravenous cannulation and injection of substances (contrast administration).
* Manage the designated working area and ensure that it is tidy, clean and efficiently run.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.