I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Middleton St George, Darlington, Durham, England
I am currently working on behalf of an award winning care provider that is currently seeking a Speech & Language Therapist to join their specialist care team. As a company they have Services providing a wide range of specialist residential health care services to adults with learning disabilities, autism spectrum conditions, personality disorders, complex mental health problems and medical conditions.
* Managing a caseload of adults with learning disabilities/mental illness who have complex communication difficulties
* Maintain high standards of clinical care and working within a multi disciplinary framework
* Ensuring practice is evidence based where possible and is based on national Speech & Language Therapy clinical standards
* Participate in the induction of the wider multi disciplinary team and stakeholders.
In order to achieve this our Speech and Language Therapist should have:
* Experience in the assessment/management of communication in adults with learning disabilities, autism and behaviours that challenge
* You would need to have familiarity with working with Dysphagia
* Evidence of being able to work autonomously
* Excellent organisation and communication skills.
* HCPC and RCSLT registered
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?