I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
We currently have positions available for Western qualified Specialist physicians who have CCT to join a leading multi-disciplinary hospital based in Saudi Arabia.
Specialties include: Urology, Endocrinology, Obs/Gynae (female), IVF Specialist, Neurology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, ER Consultant, Plastic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Pediatric Urology, Spinal Surgery, Pediatric Ortho Surgery, Oncology (Adult and Pediatric), Pulmonology, Cardiology, ICU, Anaesthesia, Pediatrics, Radiology, Rheumatology and Acute Medicine
Excellent salary package* including tax free basic salary, furnished accommodation in a Western Compound, medical insurance, return flights, 25 days annual vacation, family visa status for dependants**
Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, with the latest medical technology whilst gaining International experience working in Saudi Arabia, a country known for their upmarket facilities and high standard of care.
• Candidates must be Western Trained with either GMC Specialist Registration / CCT / CCST / Board Certified (America, Canada, German, French, Spain, Greece / Fellowship from South Africa )
• Experience working in a reputable hospital based in either the UK, USA, Canada or Ireland
• Clear criminal record and no history of malpractice
• Current licence to practice in home country
• Candidate must be eligible for KSA/ SCFHS medical licence (requires CCT)
• Two year contract
• Visa and licence will be arranged by the facility
We would provide assistance and support throughout the process (including visa, licence applications and relocation).
* Benefits dependant on candidate’s experience and qualifications
** Dependents includes spouse and 2 children under the age of 18.
Birmingham, West Midlands, EnglandContractPosted 15th January 2018
Full timeContractPosted 15th January 2018Closes 15th February 2018Ref Consultant Radiologist MSK
Locum Consultant Radiologist MSK | West Midlands Posted on Posted 2 hours ago Location West Midlands Contract 6 Month Salary Compet...