I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Wickford, Essex, England
Athona Recruitment is recruiting for a band 2 healthcare assistant to work for a care home based in Wickford, Essex.
Athona Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for health care assistants to work for our private nursing team working within many different care settings including, private hospitals, nursing homes, residential care homes, learning disability homes and many more!
We are looking for candidate's who can cover shifts on a temporary basis covering a mixture of days, nights, lates and early shifts. These shifts can adhoc bookings, last minute cover or on going rotas.
About the role
Due to covering different area's and care settings this will be discussed in more detail at registration stage. We are looking for candidate's who have had previous experience working in the private care sector, flexible, fully committed, excellent communication skills and passionate.
The qualities we are looking for in applicants are;
- Relevant experience working in a similar position.
- Knowledge in the following; Health and Safety, Basic Life Support and Manual Handling, certification dated within the last year - desirable but not essential.
- DBS registered on the update service
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must be capable of rising to the challenge of working in new ways and willing to practice autonomously within a busy hands-on environment. You will be supported by, and work with, a diverse multi-skilled experienced professional team of clinical and non-clinical friendly staff.
Why choose Athona?
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Did you know Athona also has a dedicated international team? So if you're based overseas and looking for a position in the UK, our specialised team can help you find the perfect role.